Labels

Monday 10 December 2012

Wa'ko-ni, my Indian princess

What I am loving ... after a long wait ... 
I finally got my Wa'ko-ni!
I was shopping with my friend JG
who was looking for an anniversary gift for his wife MG.
Our first stop was the Hermes shop at Lee Gardens in CWB.
I was so speechless when I saw this Indian lady
smiling at us as we entered the shop!
JG got one in blue-violet or MG.
And, I got one in red-orange for myself.

To learn more about Hermes scarves, visit Bien Vestido.







2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your beautiful new Hermes scarf. I would love that exact one myself, in those colors! I'm calling today to see if the San Francisco boutique has it. So glad you found my story on the Hermes scarf printing process. I would be honored if you added the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you BV! I added the link!

      Hope you get your scarf too!

      Delete